I made this super easy mobile charging station and want to share it with you! All you need is a few toilet paper rolls, wrapping paper and a stapler!
Here are the steps:
1. Get 4 toilet paper rolls
2. Choose a wrapping paper for design.
3. Cover all 4 rolls with the paper.
4. Use the stapler to connect two of the rolls.
5. Then staple the 3rd to the already connected 2 rolls.
6. Staple the 4th on top like shown below:
7. And your mobile station is ready!
I chose this design, because I wanted to match my back cover...and I like purple :)
Labels: DIY, organizing