I'm in Christmas mood and wanted to make something easy with materials that I already had at home. So one toilet paper roll, covered with foil turned out easy and shiny star! Make few of them and there you have it - easy Christmas decoration.
1. One toilet paper roll make 1 star.
2. You will need foil.
3. Cut the roll in small circles.
4. Then cut the circle in half circles.
5. Take small piece of foil and cover the roll.
6. Cover 6 pieces with foil.
7. Connect 2 pieces with a stapler like shown below.
8. Continue to staple all of the 6 pieces to each other.
And that's it!